Monday, June 20, 2011

Day 2 in Beirut & My Birthday

thank you all so much for the birthday wishes (on the phone, bbm, twitter, facebook, etc, etc)
this one in particular made my day - from my favorite author
so unexpected!

we spent the day meeting designers for my wedding dress. tomorrow i have to make the final decision between two, but not tonight since its my birthday and i'm allowed to not use my brain for 24 hours :)

elie saab just came out with a new scent, which i didn't think i'd like because i read it was floral
but it has something else mixed in that actually complemented the floral scents so i had to have it...i sprayed my wrist a couple of minutes ago and now that i smell it again, it does smell a lot better than when you first spray it

i had the worst cramps later that day, so i went back to the hotel room and slept for a couple of hours. i seriously think a nap can fix almost anything :)

i woke up to a small box of macaroons from my sister & brother. they got me my favorite flavors - vanilla & pistachio; i love rose too but there's had alcohol in it


good times :)

now watching: the disney channel because i miss my brothers (excuses excuses...)

2 comments:

  1. first and for most HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!! 3gbal million and trillons birthdays to come ..

    aah ! Elise Saab dresses are amazing!! can't wait to see yours ! :D and omg! ur family is the cutest! how sweet of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats so exciting!!! let us know when u finally decide on one!;) xx

    ReplyDelete