Thursday, July 21, 2011

Beauty Tips: Megan Fox

Megan Fox shares her top 5 beauty tips with Marie Claire UK


1. Raw Energy

"I eat five times a day and don't diet, but i do eat healthily - mostly raw and vegan food, with no dairy. It's not always possible with travel and filming, but I try. I also take supplements like silica and fish oil religiously."

2. Fresh Faced & Fabulous

"I try to keep my makeup fresh, clean and pretty on the red carpet. My signature look is red lipstick worn with plain eyes, so I apply a light foundation, then on my cheeks I use blush or sometimes the same lipstick that I'm wearing. Georgio Armani Rouge d'Armani Lipstick in 400, contrasts well with my pale complextion and dark hair."

3. Give Your Skin A Holiday

"Even when I'm working I don't like wearing too much makeup, but when I'm on my own I go bare-faced as I like to give my skin a rest."

4. Be A Bed Head

For a date night I go for beachy, natural bed hair. Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray gives my hair that wavy, thick texture"

5. Beauty Obsessions

"I have to wash my face every 12 hours and then moisturize. I only take showers as I don't like sitting in bath water. After my shower I moisturize with Grapeseed Oil from Whole Foods. It's a great moisturizer and lighter than olive oil.


What do you think? I agree with most of what she says and also love using my lipstick as cream blush when i don't have one that matches.
Leave a comment with your favorite beauty tips!

No comments:

Post a Comment