Thursday, August 4, 2011

Ramadan Post: Al Majlis - Madinat Jumeirah



First of all, happy Ramadan to you all!
I hope you're all doing well physically, mentally, spiritually, etc etc etc.

I'm so excited to share this with you - my wedding planner Hiba Al Bakree designed and executed this year's ramadan majlis at Madinat Jumeirah and i was blown away! it's cool, classy, sophisticated but relaxed and comfortable...it's not like any other majlis you see; there are places that give you a bit of privacy, at the same time still be a part of the Ramadan Majlis - it's the perfect place to hang out with your friends or significant other...I'm definitely inviting my friends for futoor there soon.

i highly recommend you pay it a visit at least once this year - you won't regret it
photos taken from facebook




and some more photos from my blackberry



1 comment:

  1. WAW!!!
    I will definitely visit this place sometime soooon!

    ReplyDelete