Thursday, January 5, 2012

Victoria Beckham's Pregnancy Tip!


Victoria Beckham posted a picture of a product she swears by a while ago, and I thought I'd share it with you girls and mommies-to-be. VB tweeted:

"Pregnancy tip!!!! I have used this through every pregnancy, it's amazing!! X VB"


On some websites the Elemis Japanese Camellia Oil is listed as one of the best pregnancy and postnatal skincare. It's supposed to prevent stretch marks and improve skin elasticity. It can also be used on your nails, hair, scalp and combination skin.

The product must be really good if she's been using it for that long. And I don't know about you girls, but looking like that after having 4 pregnancies, I'd take whatever she gives me!!

2 comments:

  1. People who used Elemis swear by it! I'll definitely give this a go. I love VB! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow she is so lucky i bet she startvs herself

    ReplyDelete